Jun 25, 2010

24nd june 2010-4nd day of my cycle trip

4th day of my cycle tour in switzerland.

bern to Thun cycle route no 8 and a local route- 35 klm

mind blowing ride..as i dint follow the map i followed the river and it took me through fatantastic forests and country side with no cars and truck. atlast i know few tricks.

no body pain no falling no loosing ways now.

suddenly the landscape started changing as i could slowly see the alps.

now in thun which has the oldest church in swzt and what a view. my friend elezabeth and her partner showed me around and any scenic veiw they said bollywood.
had italian food with rose wine and coffee.
vanila icecreame with strawberry and garden rashberry.

in this picture postcard town people who live here are also inside the picture postcard or out is a huge questions.

today italy playing and the sun is up so everybody out having beer and watching football.

No comments:

Post a Comment