Jun 23, 2010

22nd june 2010-2nd day of my cycle trip

2nd day of my cycle tour in switzerland.

Aarua to Burgdorf cycle route no 8 and no 5 aare river route, and route no 44 --80klm

i feel like a rag now. today the morning was perfect the camera started working and balz gave me another camera too his 10 yrs sons. so now i have two cameras. for the time being no sharing photos as for now all my body parts are telling who they are sp my bum.

as the day started perfect with everything intact and the sun up after 10days lovely weather i think the summer just started. my freind offered me a better bike with 21 gear..wow got trilled and became greedy. left the 7 gear at aarua and took this bike. but the bike had lots of problems. the gear was so tight that i was cycling like a snail. maybe 8 klm per hour. and today was the longest day 80 klm... anyways i have reached and in one peice.

dagmar and family hosting me had lovely broken wheat then bread, cheese, fried cheese and beer.

today fell once yday once and today i lost my was once. so not bad. but now the cycle is repaired so i hope the ride to bern tomorrow will be good.

now off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment