Jun 24, 2010

23nd june 2010-3nd day of my cycle trip

3nd day of my cycle tour in switzerland.

Burgdorf to bern cycle route no 34 and a local route- 25klm

relaxed, got up late. cycle now repaired --it is going super. dagmar and family prepared a good lunch. dagmar cycled with me half way--so i think i did pretty well. bern took me 2 hours. no falling and no getting lost today.

before i left burgdorf i saw the small town which has a small museum and saw the church too. kids where practicing inside the church preparing for the event on monday for the whole town. 10,000 people stay.

now in bern anisha picked me up near the parliament. in front of the parliament there is a dancing fountain and kids where having a bath and people where picnicing, cant imagine in india.

anisha made nice daal chawal and raita with parsi pickle.

going out for a drink and football match now.

No comments:

Post a Comment