Feb 7, 2012

my idea of coping

For the Art and fashion residency in Khoj i have many ideas - hope i could vote and 
If i could perfectly copy designs and known as a copy artist (not copy cat) would be so relaxing.
This month i would like to try and see if i could learn how to copy ideas, designs and the feelings.

i surely have many ideas -- i am happy if someone can copy.

Idea1: to paint a ramp and have a body cutout which can decrease in width and height. - 0 size to 9 pack.
5 ft to 6.2 feet in H.

Idea2: like yoko ono the work take one piece of my cloth - can ask them to return it and stitch it back to my body.

Idea 3: ask the local tailors to design for me and make a local brand which is unknown sweatshop.

Idea 4: steal from unknown talented designers and artists and put them in my space before they can- so will visit lots of young artists and designers studios and factories.

is it enough for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment