Feb 9, 2012

The Funda of the ID Card.


The Funda of the ID Card.
ID card in India means: Drivers license, Voters card, domicile certificate, Ration Card and Passport or pan card.
If you don’t have any of the then?
If I failed in my driving test then?
If I fail to buy a car or any vehicle then?
If failed not to be in one town or couldn’t find the info how to apply for voters card then? Or you have a 7day 9 to 7 job then?
If failed to live in one place more than 5 years?
If I failed to understand the online services of the passport off, then?
If I fail to pay the agent who will help me fill the online application form for passport then?
If I fail to pay taxes or dint earn that much money, then?
If I fail to prove my existence in my own country, then?
If I had an ID card but failed to copy my own signature then?
If I fail to prove my permanent address as I never had one then?
If I failed to prove I had a beauty spot on my left side chin then? 
 If I failed to have a caste certificate then?

I will never get a Tatkal railway ticket. Nor enter an airport, Nor vote nor get any Gov scholarship, nor any quota job nor any subsidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment